http://www.northumbria.police.uk/news_a ... rce=feedly" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Police are appealing for information after a Royal Mail van was damaged in Bedlington.
Between 10:30pm and 10:50pm Monday, April 29, a brick was thrown through the window of a Royal Mail van parked in Alexandra Terrace.
The only thing stolen from the van was an orange high viz jacket with the Royal Mail logo on it.
Officers are appealing for anyone with any information into the damage to contact them on 101 ext 69191 and are advising the public to be on their guard for any potential bogus callers.
Residents are reminded to always check the ID of any doorstep callers and to ring police if they have any concerns.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail van damaged in Bedlington
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Royal Mail van damaged in Bedlington
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Royal Mail van damaged in Bedlington
I assume it was parked outside a posties house.
Suppose we can expect another crime in the papers soon committed by someone in RM uniform.
Suppose we can expect another crime in the papers soon committed by someone in RM uniform.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.