http://www.prweek.com/uk/news/1174744/r ... s-ketchum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Royal Mail's head of digital communications and communications planning Abby Guthkelch is leaving in April to join Ketchum.
Ketchum has appointed Guthkelch as head of digital and social media in the UK and she will take up the post in May.
She will report to Denise Kaufmann, partner and managing director of client service, and Stephen Waddington, European digital and social media director.
Ketchum has not had a digital head since the departure of Mo Lishomwa in September to join Adobe, which was followed by the arrival of Waddington.
Guthkelch has been in her current role for two years, helping to modernize the postal service’s 58-person comms team and overseeing the development and execution of internal and external comms programmes.
Her previous experience includes roles as account director at online agency RE Systems and joint investor relations and digital comms handler at property company Land Securities.
Kaufmann said: ‘Abby combines first rate social and digital communication expertise with the knowledge and frontline experience of helping brands modernise their communications.’
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail digital comms head quits for Ketchum
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Royal Mail digital comms head quits for Ketchum
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail digital comms head quits for Ketchum
Is she the one that produced the,
'The local delivery team and I are committed' slogan
Now she has installed this and earned mega bucks, time to go to pastures new and dream up another multi million pond slogan.
'The local delivery team and I are committed' slogan
Now she has installed this and earned mega bucks, time to go to pastures new and dream up another multi million pond slogan.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Royal Mail digital comms head quits for Ketchum
Does this mean RMTV will be going?

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Royal Mail digital comms head quits for Ketchum
Pretty sure that RMTV will be going into privatisation overdrive very soon. As will WTLL sessions, assuming your line manager bothers with them. 
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.