Burnham-On-Sea's MP swaps parliament for post office for a day!
http://www.burnham-on-sea.com/news/2013 ... -02-13.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Burnham-On-Sea's MP has this week swapped Parliament for the post office by spending a day working with local posties.
Tessa Munt experienced the chilly and busy life of local postmen and women when she visited a local sorting office.
She chatted with staff before heading out with postwoman Tharesa Tomlinson on a round.
Tessa said: "I have great respect for the job our local posties do. This is a tough job in all weathers, especially when they are under increasing pressure to cover greater distance in less time! It was wonderful to get a greater appreciation of their role."
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Burnham-On-Sea's MP swaps parliament for DO for a day
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Burnham-On-Sea's MP swaps parliament for DO for a day
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.