How did anyone know he was in there ?
And "a crew from Bedminster" reminds me of lock-ins at the Windmill, Bedminster, long ago when it was a Davenports pub.
Bristol SEDO I thought stood for South East Delivery Office - perhaps it actually means Striking, entertaining, Doors (not) Opening.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
This happened to me,got caned in the office for days,but there is a handle in the back where you can open the door,i found that after about half an hr.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
POSTMAN wrote:This happened to me,got caned in the office for days,but there is a handle in the back where you can open the door,i found that after about half an hr.
I do remember some of these incidents a few years ago, I am surprised its still happening, its a Health & safety hazard, what if it was on fire, a flood or a really hot day overheating the van, there should already have a handle to open from the inside.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.