ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What form can I fill in?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
first_class_stamp
Posts: 94
Joined: 27 Feb 2008, 17:40

What form can I fill in?

Post by first_class_stamp »

Suppose the following theoretical situation.
Suppose your a postman and the parcel sorters put a big parcel in your packet bag, you check the parcel against the parcel template and it’s too long, so you put the parcel in the york for the, large parcel, drivers to take. Further suppose the next day the same packet appears back in your duties packet bag, so you put the parcel back out for the driver to take. The following day the parcel is back in your packet bag so you inform the manager. Again the following day the parcel is back in your packet bag so you inform the manager again. The following day its back in your packet bag. You inform the manager again who dismisses you like a piece of s**t and simply is not bothered the parcel has wilfully been delayed for five days. Is there a form I can fill out to complain to insure some other poor customer's mail is not delayed for 5 days and that next time I MAKE A COMPLAINT MY COMPLAINT IS TAKEN SERIOUSLY?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: What form can I fill in?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 68#p484968" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I thread per subject otherwise, as experience has taught us, it gets confusing.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.