I think it speaks for itself. If you have views on this issue, please share them in the comments section below. I’m pretty certain they’ll get read by the Royal Mail.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Lots of comments from the ignorant, as usual.
PAF cost a lot to set up and a lot to maintain, why should RM give information away freely when RM itself is being "forced" to run as a business rather than a service?
If it's of no value or cost then these other organisations can set up their own database
Set up with tax payers money tman or didn't realise that the british public has a right to this information as we own royal mail though.......... you'd no doubt rather folow your leaders and go blindly along with anything they wish to do
Tman wrote:Lots of comments from the ignorant, as usual.
PAF cost a lot to set up and a lot to maintain, why should RM give information away freely when RM itself is being "forced" to run as a business rather than a service?
If it's of no value or cost then these other organisations can set up their own database
The way you enlighten the "ignorant" is amazing, your not the second coming are you?
Bravery isn’t not being afraid. Bravery is being afraid but doing it anyway
Tman wrote:Lots of comments from the ignorant, as usual.
PAF cost a lot to set up and a lot to maintain, why should RM give information away freely when RM itself is being "forced" to run as a business rather than a service?
If it's of no value or cost then these other organisations can set up their own database
I agree with Tman and i always have done,ermm not agree with Tman but the fact we charge for the PAF.
ermmm Tman has it spot on.It's ours,we can do what we want with it,within reason of course.
POSTMAN goes away and washes his mouth out.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Tman wrote:Lots of comments from the ignorant, as usual.
PAF cost a lot to set up and a lot to maintain, why should RM give information away freely when RM itself is being "forced" to run as a business rather than a service?
If it's of no value or cost then these other organisations can set up their own database
I agree with Tman and i always have done,ermm not agree with Tman but the fact we charge for the PAF.
ermmm Tman has it spot on.It's ours,we can do what we want with it,within reason of course.
POSTMAN goes away and washes his mouth out.
Although Tman may be right, he certainly can't give his opinion in reasoned manner, unlike Fozzie who made the same argument but only without the abuse that Tman uses.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Although Tman may be right, he certainly can't give his opinion in reasoned manner, unlike Fozzie who made the same argument but only without the abuse that Tman uses.
Why should you care, when I'm on your "foe" list (as you like to remind me now and again)?
I made a mistake in my post the other day .I thought this company was making money, which it turns out it was not, but providing it as a not for profit service.
I think Royalmail should provide the PAF to charities and other similar organisations at a far reduced price.
Should RM make a profit from PAF? I would say no if all the other services RM provides are self sufficient, but they are not and therefore need cross-subsidising.
And royal mail is owned by government who in turn are elected by the voters who are the true owners so i have no objection as a voter to anyone using the paf system
Although Tman may be right, he certainly can't give his opinion in reasoned manner, unlike Fozzie who made the same argument but only without the abuse that Tman uses.
Why should you care, when I'm on your "foe" list (as you like to remind me now and again)?
Wot a hypocrite! See, I'm using POSTMAN's trick!
Twas a joke,light hearted banter.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
I know! So was mine. Duh! Shall we write all posts in two sizes now?
You can have 3 sizes if you want but why the extra large space.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
You can have 3 sizes if you want but why the extra large space.
I don't know, maybe I clicked the space bar 2-3 times too many. It was still viewable on one page, so was it so important in some way that you should mention it?