ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Sun night/Mon Morn bh

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
chicken
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Mar 2010, 16:51
Gender: Male

Sun night/Mon Morn bh

Post by chicken »

Hi looking for some help here.
Was working 20hrs - Sat 6am till 6pm and Mon 6am till 2pm until 3 weeks ago when I switched to Sun night 12.20hrs 18.00 till 06.20 Mon morning
Ive already worked 2 bh this year as per the harmonisation agreement as duty which good fri and easter mon.
I have now been told that have to work this forthcoming Sun night till monday morning as duty as its a normal sunday night. How can this be correct as I would never ever get a bh off? Heeellppp