ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Dental insurance

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Rakesh Bagga
Posts: 1
Joined: 13 Oct 2021, 19:22
Gender: Male

Dental insurance

Post by Rakesh Bagga »

I followed the my bundle to cover for dental treatment apparently we are not covered with Unum so why Royal Mail advertise and taking deductions? Who do I complain to ?
yellowbelly
Posts: 3728
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

Re: Dental insurance

Post by yellowbelly »

I used the benefit in July with Unum and didn't have a problem , I can still login to my Unum account
and my policy is still active, also it's still showing as being provided by Unum in MyBundle so not sure what has gone wrong for you.

If you login to MyBundle does it show you have a policy in force?
Are deductions being taken from your weekly pay?
Did you put a claim in and it was refused?
postieblueshirt
Posts: 1241
Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
Gender: Male

Dental insurance

Post by postieblueshirt »

anybody have any idea how i get my unum dental policy number.My bundle gives no info id like to cancel it if i can.thankyou