ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

People app - Leave

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Subman
Posts: 138
Joined: 24 Mar 2018, 18:12
Gender: Male

People app - Leave

Post by Subman »

Someone may have asked this before!

My day off was on a B/H and on the app I have been deducted a full week. Should I have been deducted 4 days instead of a full week, or deducted a full week and then credited a day.

Secondly, the Annual leave period on my app starts on 1st March 2021 and ends 31st March 2022. Is everyone's the same, as this extends to 13mths. Probably a simple explanation or error.!
ImogenM
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 25
Joined: 08 Apr 2021, 11:33
Gender: Female

Re: People app - Leave

Post by ImogenM »

When I took a week of leave in a bank holiday week earlier this year the app only deducted the number of hours I would work in 4 days, so sounds like there was an error to me.

I only started after 31 March so can't answer your other question as my leave year starts on my start date at RM.