ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RM People App

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Harv12
Posts: 158
Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 18:25
Gender: Male

RM People App

Post by Harv12 »

so ive downloaded this app, trying to access pay slips and annual leave its asking for authentication server flpnwctiqlowleu9.dispatcher.eu3.hana.ondemand.com requires a user name an password, what on earth is this, as its not letting me access stuff.

any ideas
wallop
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 251
Joined: 02 Feb 2011, 07:34
Gender: Male

Re: RM People App

Post by wallop »

Have you installed Dreamweaver 2.0?
Harv12
Posts: 158
Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 18:25
Gender: Male

Re: RM People App

Post by Harv12 »

no havnt a clue what that is. just downloaded the app from apple app store registered etc,
wallop
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 251
Joined: 02 Feb 2011, 07:34
Gender: Male

Re: RM People App

Post by wallop »

Ignore that it was a bit of an in Joke on a football messageboard years ago anytime someone posted a techy question :oops: I seem to remember people that had problems when first installing the app solved it by rebooting their phone and then logging in try that.
Rael, the IAK
Posts: 109
Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 13:08
Gender: Male

Re: RM People App

Post by Rael, the IAK »

I got that error message when I downloaded it a couple of months ago. I seem to remember that I just cancelled the message and it then worked ok.
Pope Marmalade lll
Posts: 22
Joined: 15 May 2020, 11:44
Gender: Male

Re: RM People App

Post by Pope Marmalade lll »

I think the first time you log on your username is your pay number. Can't remember about the password. I think the first time you use it it might be your national insurance number,but I'm not 100% sure.
noggin1969
Posts: 1321
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
Gender: Male

Re: RM People App

Post by noggin1969 »

Added my NI number, pay number and DoB and it said invalid, so deleted it.
Rael, the IAK
Posts: 109
Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 13:08
Gender: Male

Re: RM People App

Post by Rael, the IAK »

From the FAQ in the app
If you have any issues with the app please send an email to: people.app@royalmail.com