ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

The toilet wall jokes and banter

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
par4mrl
Posts: 89
Joined: 21 Feb 2013, 22:34
Gender: Male

The toilet wall jokes and banter

Post by par4mrl »

Does anyone having a crap day wander into their work toilets only to read something that makes them tickle and brightens up their day even if for just a moment. Our office toilets is like the Banksy version of humour. I really think some people are in the wrong job regarding how good they are with their artwork and humoured mind 🤭
ConeHater
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1184
Joined: 25 Sep 2020, 12:37
Gender: Male

Re: The toilet wall jokes and banter

Post by ConeHater »

The state of the toilets in the units I visit I try to spend as little time in there as I can !
Shirtbuttons
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 292
Joined: 06 Sep 2020, 14:46
Gender: Male

Re: The toilet wall jokes and banter

Post by Shirtbuttons »

Grown men writing on the toilet walls. Grow up, no wonder we are treated like kids
staunton
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 10
Joined: 05 Feb 2008, 13:31

Re: The toilet wall jokes and banter

Post by staunton »

we have a chap who writes in scat on the toilet walls but this is a behavioural issue rather than a comedic talent
crimson king
Posts: 783
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
Gender: Male

Re: The toilet wall jokes and banter

Post by crimson king »

staunton wrote: ↑
24 Feb 2021, 18:54
we have a chap who writes in scat on the toilet walls but this is a behavioural issue rather than a comedic talent
He writes in scat? That's clever. I wish I was bilingual.
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.