ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

24 hour contract , holidays

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
nuns
Posts: 147
Joined: 14 Oct 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

24 hour contract , holidays

Post by nuns »

if working 4 day week , 24 hours a week is it 18 days off a year ? plus do you get bank hols credited back?
Daveg50
Posts: 40
Joined: 02 Jun 2016, 19:48
Gender: Male

Re: 24 hour contract , holidays

Post by Daveg50 »

It is all in hours now, I work 23.30 hours a week and my yearly entitlement is 110.27 hours. I Purchase 7.03 hours a year gives me 117.30. this gives me 5 weeks a year. Yes you are entitled to bank holiday credits back or have the bank holiday payed. Hope this helps, as I said in the beginning I am 23.30 hours a week.