Hi all, i'm currently on a part time contract for 28 hours a week but have been getting full time hours on overtime for the last couple of months.
I got this letter today I was just wondering if anyone else has had this and where did it lead to?
Does this basically mean i'm full time now or should I just expect this to last a few months then back down to part time?
Look forward to seeing your replies !
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Temporary Full Time Contract?
-
BillyFW
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 04 Jan 2021, 19:22
- Gender: Male
Temporary Full Time Contract?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16701
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Temporary Full Time Contract?
Temporary means temporary.
You might get put back down to part time hours .....or you might not.
You might get put back down to part time hours .....or you might not.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
Re: Temporary Full Time Contract?
I remember when a group of us got made up from PT to FT,many years ago. The letter was worded exactly the same- ‘temporary’ being used,despite the fact that we were all told it was a permanent move.
As I recall there was a bit of kick off about it all but,in typical RM style we were told not to worry. As far as I know,we all retained our full time hours,I know I have....
My advice to you would be,keep your head down & say ‘nowt!
As I recall there was a bit of kick off about it all but,in typical RM style we were told not to worry. As far as I know,we all retained our full time hours,I know I have....
My advice to you would be,keep your head down & say ‘nowt!
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
BillyFW
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 04 Jan 2021, 19:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Temporary Full Time Contract?
Thanks for the reply, and the advice ! 