ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Someone is watching YOU

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Someone is watching YOU

Post by k979aaa »

Postman suspended after this https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... e-19404179 It is not to be sniffed at or condoled but he could be itching a scratchy nose? Do you get the feeling of someone is watching you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
HTPostman
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1505
Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
Gender: Male

Re: Someone is watching YOU

Post by HTPostman »

I just don’t get those of us who do this kind of thing. Even if he is itching just do it out of sight. It’s like posties leaving vans running while popping out to deliver a parcel. These doorbells are everywhere. I don’t press the damn things (I CBA to have any more arguments over a dodgy line with someone who wants me to leave a special) but I’m very careful when I’m near one. I don’t mutter ‘fking hurry up’ I don’t pick my nose or leave the van door open.

At a time when RM are possibly going to announce changes including some jobs cuts (probably natural wastage) lets just play it safe.
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.

526
dolph999
Posts: 21
Joined: 29 Dec 2013, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Someone is watching YOU

Post by dolph999 »

Spot on mate
twoloops
Posts: 2036
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

Re: Someone is watching YOU

Post by twoloops »

Iknockedtwice
Posts: 47
Joined: 28 Jul 2019, 18:57
Gender: Male

Re: Someone is watching YOU

Post by Iknockedtwice »

^ Oops! Someone will be up for tea and biscuits with the DOM. :shock:
Oxygenpro
Posts: 29
Joined: 12 May 2018, 23:04
Gender: Male

Re: Someone is watching YOU

Post by Oxygenpro »

Why would you just drive off! No way they're keeping their job.
glenfiddich
Posts: 1012
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15

Re: Someone is watching YOU

Post by glenfiddich »

it looks to me like the the gate in the pictures is a different one to the one on the video :whistle
glenfiddich
Posts: 1012
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15

Re: Someone is watching YOU

Post by glenfiddich »

also why is the post blurred out before the van looks like it bumped something then becomes focused when van pulls forward
centenaryman
Posts: 512
Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 20:31
Gender: Male

Re: Someone is watching YOU

Post by centenaryman »

HTPostman wrote: ↑
05 Dec 2020, 21:43
I just don’t get those of us who do this kind of thing. Even if he is itching just do it out of sight. It’s like posties leaving vans running while popping out to deliver a parcel. These doorbells are everywhere. I don’t press the damn things (I CBA to have any more arguments over a dodgy line with someone who wants me to leave a special) but I’m very careful when I’m near one. I don’t mutter ‘fking hurry up’ I don’t pick my nose or leave the van door open.

At a time when RM are possibly going to announce changes including some jobs cuts (probably natural wastage) lets just play it safe.
100% with you on that....also beware that alot of these dooebells are triggered by movement so they know theres someone close to the door