Size 10 is too small and size 11 is too big, no half sizes on my preferred RM trainer.
Is there anything that I can buy that will work for the amount of walking we do such as an insert so my feet dont slop around inside the shoe?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Shoe too big advise on inserts etc
-
postiewhite
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 18:38
- Gender: Male
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Shoe too big advise on inserts etc
Try Ebay for memory foam insoles or look in Savers or Boots for somethign similar.
-
postieblueshirt
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
- Gender: Male
Shoe too big advise on inserts etc
Socks thick sock 2 pairs
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Shoe too big advise on inserts etc
Try these https://footactive.co.uk/footactive-sports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; get the right size and cut them down to your requirements.
-
Murdoch
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 572
- Joined: 11 Apr 2018, 16:55
- Gender: Male
Shoe too big advise on inserts etc
Two Pairs of socks is a good shout.
https://www.hj.co.uk/mens-socks/brand/i ... ible-socks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/walki ... 2523.aspx/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Those two are a good combo, I've gotten by far the best wear out of those, so they work out fairly economical. I ripped through all the others I tried in a matter of months.
Any sort of insole should be fine, I use these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Riemot-Replace ... 1769537031" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Far more solid than the gel types, but they don't wear out as quick.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Scholl-Mens-Ac ... 1769537031" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These gel types are comfortable, but I found they wore out quite quickly.
https://www.hj.co.uk/mens-socks/brand/i ... ible-socks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/walki ... 2523.aspx/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Those two are a good combo, I've gotten by far the best wear out of those, so they work out fairly economical. I ripped through all the others I tried in a matter of months.
Any sort of insole should be fine, I use these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Riemot-Replace ... 1769537031" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Far more solid than the gel types, but they don't wear out as quick.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Scholl-Mens-Ac ... 1769537031" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These gel types are comfortable, but I found they wore out quite quickly.
-
postieblueshirt
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
- Gender: Male
Shoe too big advise on inserts etc
For me the best insoles ever are skechers memory foam buy a pair if you can get away with wearing a pair of skechers in the summer and use the insoles in rm shoes in the winter.