ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

zenith

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
postieblueshirt
Posts: 1241
Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
Gender: Male

zenith

Post by postieblueshirt »

am i doing something wrong or does the zenith site work? all i can get is a renault twizzy lol i cant get it to show other cars.
RICARD020191962
Posts: 100
Joined: 06 Sep 2019, 13:40
Gender: Male

zenith

Post by RICARD020191962 »

Nope, tried to renew my contract with them in July and same thing happened. I wanted a new Honda Civic but would only do salary exchange scheme to a certain amount and therefore would only display cars like you described. I gave up and went with Cazoo instead and got a great deal and excellent service.
postieblueshirt
Posts: 1241
Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
Gender: Male

zenith

Post by postieblueshirt »

RICARD020191962 wrote:Nope, tried to renew my contract with them in July and same thing happened. I wanted a new Honda Civic but would only do salary exchange scheme to a certain amount and therefore would only display cars like you described. I gave up and went with Cazoo instead and got a great deal and excellent service.
Thankyou for the reply god knows what's happened a guy I work with jas a dacia but that's been over a year.will look at cazoo..