ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

uniform ordering password

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
mentaltheshots
Posts: 36
Joined: 04 Apr 2010, 10:25
Gender: Male

uniform ordering password

Post by mentaltheshots »

I have forgot my password, every time I try to rest it I get the message does not reach our security protocols (or words to that effect). does anyone know what they are.I have tried capital, numbers, £ signs like that, and it doesn't work. phone line not working, have emailed but not holding breath for reply.
Sir Henry
Posts: 1316
Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
Gender: Male

uniform ordering password

Post by Sir Henry »

South_London_Postie wrote:https://detail.dimensions.co.uk/Royalma ... sCookies=1

User name = Payroll number

Password = Delivery (Capital D)
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
Hammer59
Posts: 33
Joined: 24 Mar 2011, 19:50
Gender: Male

uniform ordering password

Post by Hammer59 »

username = payroll number
password = whatever you set up
postiepete2
Posts: 49
Joined: 24 Feb 2020, 08:35
Gender: Male

uniform ordering password

Post by postiepete2 »

Email them your pay number and they will send you a link to change your password