ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Sunday overtime rates

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
max49
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 122
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 20:58
Gender: Female

Sunday overtime rates

Post by max49 »

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find the Sunday overtime rates, thanks
olilew
Posts: 594
Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
Gender: Male

Sunday overtime rates

Post by olilew »

Last time (And the only time) I did one it was about time and a quarter.
"Just take it out and see how you go......."
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Sunday overtime rates

Post by aiden01 »

max49 wrote:Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find the Sunday overtime rates, thanks
SA is £14-34 per hr an pressure ot is £13-54
max49
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 122
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 20:58
Gender: Female

Sunday overtime rates

Post by max49 »

SA is £14-34 per hr an pressure ot is £13-54
Thanks :Very Happy