ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
-
Bboingg
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 21 Jun 2017, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
On the day when Lloyds withdrew appointment bookings
-
xPandabear1992x
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Lloyd’s flu jab vouchers issued
I booked mine okBboingg wrote:On the day when Lloyds withdrew appointment bookings
-
portadown
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 17:19
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
Not much use in n ireland wee dont have Lloyds
-
portadown
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 17:19
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
Not much use in n ireland wee dont have Lloyds
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
Untill they can get more supplies they are not much use anywhere.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
Yes it is .portadown wrote:Not much use in n ireland wee dont have Lloyds
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... lu#p915913" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Any member who lives 15 miles or over from a Lloyds Pharmacy can use an alternative pharmacy/chemist shop company which is more conveniently located to obtain their flu jab and they will be reimbursed on provision of a receipt, paid via T&S. Prior authorisation from their manager is required.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
wazer
- Posts: 357
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
booked mine today for tomoz. Email back confirming time and date
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
Lloyds peeps can't get on the system as it's crashed under the strain of everyone trying to book appointments.
None to be had until late Oct/early Nov anyway apparently.
FML
None to be had until late Oct/early Nov anyway apparently.
FML
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
Well I just booked an appointment online and had the confirmation email so let's see if I get my flu shot or not when I turn up.
Last edited by Sir Henry on 01 Oct 2020, 06:40, edited 1 time in total.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
ripio
- Posts: 233
- Joined: 06 Sep 2008, 23:32
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
Booked mine today for 16th Oct.
-
Jahpostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 318
- Joined: 23 Aug 2018, 16:17
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
RM are not doing you a favour. They just don't want people off sick as they resource to the bone! Love the line about if you already qualify for a freebie don't use the RM freebie!! Unless you are a vulnerable pensioner why would anyone willfully get an injection of god knows what just because you have a voucher. I'll happily let nature take its course thanks.
-
cubanpete
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 13 Oct 2007, 14:55
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
Maybe because getting flu and covid19 at the same time is very bad. Taking flu out of the equation is a good thing imo.
-
xPandabear1992x
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
Because it's perfectly unreasonable for a company struggling with sick leave during a pandemic to try and stimy any more illness where they can.Jahpostie wrote:RM are not doing you a favour. They just don't want people off sick as they resource to the bone! Love the line about if you already qualify for a freebie don't use the RM freebie!! Unless you are a vulnerable pensioner why would anyone willfully get an injection of god knows what just because you have a voucher. I'll happily let nature take its course thanks.
-
bucks123
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 20 Mar 2020, 05:35
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
I have tried to book an appointment on my laptop. Each time I am able to select a date but once entering personal details on the final step I get the error "Problem Saving Booking" (all fields completed). Tried it yesterday and just now and still getting the same error (tried on my phone too but same problem).
I read somewhere that Lloyds are having problems with demand but you would think their app would work rather than let you go through the whole booking process only to display a vague message.
.
I read somewhere that Lloyds are having problems with demand but you would think their app would work rather than let you go through the whole booking process only to display a vague message.
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued
Happened when I first tried. Second time I changed date & was able to book time slot. This was then confirmed by email.bucks123 wrote:I have tried to book an appointment on my laptop. Each time I am able to select a date but once entering personal details on the final step I get the error "Problem Saving Booking" (all fields completed). Tried it yesterday and just now and still getting the same error (tried on my phone too but same problem).
I read somewhere that Lloyds are having problems with demand but you would think their app would work rather than let you go through the whole booking process only to display a vague message..