ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Back Pay

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
grandypants
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 74
Joined: 29 Dec 2015, 21:34
Gender: Male

Back Pay

Post by grandypants »

Ok so my last day was last week,now IF an agreement is met on pay for this year it is usually back dated to april, so if I worked until August would I be eligble to any back pay
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Back Pay

Post by k979aaa »

Got as much chance as hell freezing over sorry.
TheStrangler
Posts: 218
Joined: 27 Jun 2017, 10:41
Gender: Male

Back Pay

Post by TheStrangler »

grandypants wrote:Ok so my last day was last week,now IF an agreement is met on pay for this year it is usually back dated to april, so if I worked until August would I be eligble to any back pay
I would think so, yes!
number one
Posts: 1324
Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
Gender: Male

Back Pay

Post by number one »

The correct answer is no. You will not receive any back pay as the wording on all agreements like this say “For all current employees”