ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Delivery Office size
-
Gold Fox
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 20:50
- Gender: Female
Delivery Office size
What is Large, Medium and Small delivery office? Who decide the size ? Opening hours are depend on the size of DO .
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Delivery Office size
Large-over 100 deliveries
Medium - 50-100
Small-1-49
As a general rule of thumb I think
Medium - 50-100
Small-1-49
As a general rule of thumb I think
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Delivery Office size
is that frames?Bahia Feliz wrote:Large-over 100 deliveries
Medium - 50-100
Small-1-49
As a general rule of thumb I think
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Delivery Office size
YesFirstPost wrote:is that frames?Bahia Feliz wrote:Large-over 100 deliveries
Medium - 50-100
Small-1-49
As a general rule of thumb I think