ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Digital Payslip
-
Harv12
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 18:25
- Gender: Male
Digital Payslip
Is there any way i can access my payslips online to print off at home ??
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Digital Payslip
No, but I think HR can get back dated ones if that's what you need.
-
woody38
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 19 Apr 2016, 08:38
- Gender: Male
Digital Payslip
I’m this day u should be able to go,online to check your wages, that’s the problem with rm so far behind the times
-
derricksmyth
- Posts: 353
- Joined: 13 Sep 2012, 17:58
- Gender: Male
Digital Payslip
You can get your last 13 pay slips sent to you from HR, they sent me some the other dayHarv12 wrote:Is there any way i can access my payslips online to print off at home ??
-
max power
- Posts: 113
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 21:30
Digital Payslip
I can see on my banking app what I'm being paid from Royal Mail on a Thursday morning
I'm with HSBC
I'm with HSBC
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Digital Payslip
is it only with the app? how about using a laptop?max power wrote:I can see on my banking app what I'm being paid from Royal Mail on a Thursday morning
I'm with HSBC
-
world class male
- Posts: 903
- Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Digital Payslip
you can register on the gov website which also needs a registration to experian or a few others who can confirm your identity to verify you to log in,
then you can check on a wednesday afternoon what your wage will be on friday, obviously it doesn't show a full breakdown but shows your net pay & tax/n.i paid
then you can check on a wednesday afternoon what your wage will be on friday, obviously it doesn't show a full breakdown but shows your net pay & tax/n.i paid
-
max power
- Posts: 113
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 21:30
Digital Payslip
Yes it’s the same on a desktop too
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Digital Payslip
That will be The HMRC web site you’re talking about.world class male wrote:you can register on the gov website which also needs a registration to experian or a few others who can confirm your identity to verify you to log in,
then you can check on a wednesday afternoon what your wage will be on friday, obviously it doesn't show a full breakdown but shows your net pay & tax/n.i paid
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Digital Payslip
if you register for PSP on the intranet you can log in view my pay slip on wed it shows up then and you have option to print off needs to be from a royal snail computer 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Digital Payslip
sorry world class I didn't read your post mate

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
world class male
- Posts: 903
- Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Digital Payslip
same thingdeltaforce wrote:That will be The HMRC web site you’re talking about.world class male wrote:you can register on the gov website which also needs a registration to experian or a few others who can confirm your identity to verify you to log in,
then you can check on a wednesday afternoon what your wage will be on friday, obviously it doesn't show a full breakdown but shows your net pay & tax/n.i paid
https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account ... e-identity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;