My Manager spread a rumour today that has been circulating around the office that I didn't wash my hands when I obviously did. Of course, him doing such a childish, pathetic thing and telling everyone about it got me angry, which led me to say out loud but not directly to him: "Why has he felt the need to spread rumours about me, how old is the guy, 10? Why is he being such a twat for?".
Kind of regret saying that now...would I get into trouble if it was purely just out of anger and said not directly to him?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Swore behind a managers back..
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Swore behind a managers back..
God knows,depends what sort of boss he is I guess,seems a bit childish but then that’s the environment we are in at times,the pecking order and inconsistency of office banter and the powder keg that ensues,I wouldn’t like to call it,so has he said anything?would he of heard it.
-
afcdibby
- PARCELFORCE
- Posts: 89
- Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 20:58
- Gender: Male
Swore behind a managers back..
Is it really an office? Sounds more like a school playground to me.
-
Zicomurphy
- Posts: 579
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 06:40
- Gender: Male
Swore behind a managers back..
If swearing about a manager or slagging them off behind their back was a sackable offence I don’t think my office would have any staff left.
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Swore behind a managers back..
Don't sweat it, they KNOW they're (on a good day) twats.
Without proof it's just hearsay and even then it's one persons word against another.
Peraonally I'd concentrate on what the actual f**k did they think they're were doing spreading potentially slanderous lies about you?
Without proof it's just hearsay and even then it's one persons word against another.
Peraonally I'd concentrate on what the actual f**k did they think they're were doing spreading potentially slanderous lies about you?
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Swore behind a managers back..
if they didnt deal with it there and then, they either didnt hear it or dont care.
-
Busterbear
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 23 Oct 2013, 13:22
- Gender: Male
Swore behind a managers back..
Say to your manager “ if I said your a twat would you sack me ? ‘
Answer :- Yes
“ if I thought you were a twat would you sack me ? “
Answer:- couldn’t sack you for thinking
“ ok then I think your a twat
Answer :- Yes
“ if I thought you were a twat would you sack me ? “
Answer:- couldn’t sack you for thinking
“ ok then I think your a twat
-
Kesknight
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 11 Aug 2016, 22:00
- Gender: Male
Swore behind a managers back..
I've never read anything so bloody pathetic. It's beyond belief.
-
glass joe
- Posts: 171
- Joined: 11 Mar 2013, 16:59
- Gender: Male
Swore behind a managers back..
yep lol like worrying if its going to rain next week
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Swore behind a managers back..
Wow I've seen one of our managers grabbed by the throat & one offered outside in the car park, both posties still work there 
-
richietns
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: 17 Oct 2011, 18:09
- Gender: Male
Swore behind a managers back..
Dont be so ignorant some people just worry more than others.Kesknight wrote:I've never read anything so bloody pathetic. It's beyond belief.