ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Going full time for a while to help out with test kits

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lawrencepa2014
Posts: 98
Joined: 20 Sep 2014, 14:03
Gender: Male

Going full time for a while to help out with test kits

Post by Lawrencepa2014 »

I was asked if I’d be interested in doing more hours from Tuesday to post test kits I said I would. I should have probably asked for more details what this will involve though. first of all will test kits fit through the door? Are we expected to collect test kits? Is there anything else involved?
noggin1969
Posts: 1321
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
Gender: Male

Going full time for a while to help out with test kits

Post by noggin1969 »

Most likely collecting the test kits. They're offering Schedule rate at ours for them. Fairly simple , the sender has a timed slot for collection. Kits are triple wrapped at their house and wiped down. You collect off the door step picking them up like dog crap ( inside out plastic bag ) fold it back and seal , place in tray. Go do next one. Then you may have to drop them off at the MC. More here : https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 5&p=899887" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;