ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

End of year tax

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
MidlandRoad
Posts: 2
Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 21:35
Gender: Male

End of year tax

Post by MidlandRoad »

Good afternoon lads and ladies,

I was wondering when/If the end of year tax pay slips have been delivered yet.

I finished Royal Mail a few months ago and asked a couple of lads at my old place and they said theyve not gone out yet, but didnt know when they were due.

Reason being is I should be due some tax rebate and given the current pandemic the rebate would be quite helpful to cover some bills I've due.

If anyone has any idea, then it would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone, stay safe (as much as you're able to anyway)
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

End of year tax

Post by SpacePhoenix »

If you mean the P60 end of tax year summary then it's towards the end of April occasionally into May when they come out
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

End of year tax

Post by Dindin »

MidlandRoad wrote:Good afternoon lads and ladies,

I was wondering when/If the end of year tax pay slips have been delivered yet.

I finished Royal Mail a few months ago and asked a couple of lads at my old place and they said theyve not gone out yet, but didnt know when they were due.

Reason being is I should be due some tax rebate and given the current pandemic the rebate would be quite helpful to cover some bills I've due.

If anyone has any idea, then it would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone, stay safe (as much as you're able to anyway)
you should have had a P45 telling the tax man what you've earned etc
tractorboy2
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 545
Joined: 18 Jan 2012, 11:03
Gender: Male

End of year tax

Post by tractorboy2 »

Dindin wrote:
MidlandRoad wrote:Good afternoon lads and ladies,

I was wondering when/If the end of year tax pay slips have been delivered yet.

I finished Royal Mail a few months ago and asked a couple of lads at my old place and they said theyve not gone out yet, but didnt know when they were due.

Reason being is I should be due some tax rebate and given the current pandemic the rebate would be quite helpful to cover some bills I've due.

If anyone has any idea, then it would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone, stay safe (as much as you're able to anyway)
you should have had a P45 telling the tax man what you've earned etc
It's a P60 , if you give someone their P45 they'd be looking for a new job
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

End of year tax

Post by Dindin »

Tractor boy2 they said they have finished royal mail a few months ago.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

End of year tax

Post by k979aaa »

P45 TAX Form https://www.which.co.uk/money/tax/incom ... ct82d94k91" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;