ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Night shift salary

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lawrencepa2014
Posts: 98
Joined: 20 Sep 2014, 14:03
Gender: Male

Night shift salary

Post by Lawrencepa2014 »

With the pandemic happening my office has asked people to volunteer to change hours. I am considering volunteering but I was just wondering if o was to do the night shift would I get paid more? And what would the hourly rate be? Thanks
therailway61
Posts: 13
Joined: 23 Feb 2020, 10:23
Gender: Male

Night shift salary

Post by therailway61 »

Night Shift Allowance for FT is approx £90 per week, pro rata for PT.
To qualify you must attend for a minimum of 3 hours between 2300 and 0500.
Last edited by therailway61 on 25 Mar 2020, 05:15, edited 1 time in total.
WASD
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 375
Joined: 03 Jul 2019, 12:15
Gender: Male

Night shift salary

Post by WASD »

What is night shift for those who are curious?

Thanks