Had this on my payslip this week ... Sun overtime W/C 0.45 -£10.45
So I've been DEDUCTED £10.45 for 45 mins of sunday overtime that I've never done?!?
Anyone got any idea what this is about?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay query.. Sun overtime w/c??
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Pay query.. Sun overtime w/c??
probs paid to you in error for someone else then realised the error so deducted it. as long as they haven't deducted it from your normal pay.wacko74 wrote:Had this on my payslip this week ... Sun overtime W/C 0.45 -£10.45
So I've been DEDUCTED £10.45 for 45 mins of sunday overtime that I've never done?!?
Anyone got any idea what this is about?