ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

PDA Holsters

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
eastie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2234
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
Gender: Male

PDA Holsters

Post by eastie »

Where can I get them from ?
rang up the uniform line and they gave me a number to ring that was no longer obtainable.
Anyone???
yellowbelly
Posts: 3728
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

PDA Holsters

Post by yellowbelly »

eastie wrote:Where can I get them from ?
rang up the uniform line and they gave me a number to ring that was no longer obtainable.
Anyone???
Your manager orders them (or in some offices it's been delegated to DOM support or a similar role like that). They have to be ordered against
a PDA serial number as far as I remember so it's not part of uniform.
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

PDA Holsters

Post by Celgar »

Your DOM can order them by the box full. There are two types - a shoulder version and one that fixes to your belt or trousers. If they don't cause you problems with your skin then they are useful.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.