ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Yodel
-
sledge4882
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 16:16
- Gender: Male
Yodel
Not every delivery driver is like that. Is down to the individual delivering it at the end of the day. He's a sucker for doorstepping the parcel not knowing your a postman receiving it lolterry2972 wrote:I have just received a large parcel from them no attempt to knock on the door just left on the doorstep I hope we don’t end up like that
-
sodiium
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 12:15
- Gender: Male
Yodel
You are actually lucky. My £300 parcel is was left at someone else's doorstep in a completely different postcode.terry2972 wrote:I have just received a large parcel from them no attempt to knock on the door just left on the doorstep I hope we don’t end up like that
I got a call (phone num was on parcel with address) from the recipient to say the courier who were yodel rang their bell left the parcel and walked away before they got to the door.
Had parcels left in shed/ back door / under car / neighbour but this was a new one.
I know all the streets in my area but their address was one I've never heard of so it was at least 1/2 mile from my house. The recipient kindly dropped it off to me.