ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
-
fluxburner
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 13 Jan 2011, 10:39
- Gender: Male
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
£4 split between the two of us, wouldn't vote as there is a bit of a differential from f**k all to £20.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
Nothing but I am on sick
but I normally get about £90 and a few beers
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
Nowt
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
Over 10 grand? Ha! I can rule that out. Bag of chocolates from an old dear I stash parcels for.
-
Bboingg
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 21 Jun 2017, 20:35
- Gender: Male
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
Nothing, therefore I do not owe any tax.
Is the correct and only answer.
Is the correct and only answer.
-
Dannybuca
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 02 Jul 2018, 06:18
- Gender: Male
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
Remarkably, given that I am a 'reserve' & float around the office, I managed to bag a solitary tip this year. Haven't opened it yet though so maybe it is £10k+ 
-
chickenwittle
- Posts: 2095
- Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 09:43
- Gender: Male
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
Nowt but we once had a postman that wouldn’t open his tip envelopes until Xmas day .
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
Been on the same walk for nearly 4 years so "helped" loads of them out with parcels, dtn,sheds etc, also every Christmas corrected the wrongly addressed cards and guess what I got so far in tips....f**k all !!
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
sucks bro.ted_e_bear wrote:Been on the same walk for nearly 4 years so "helped" loads of them out with parcels, dtn,sheds etc, also every Christmas corrected the wrongly addressed cards and guess what I got so far in tips....f**k all !!
again, makes me anti tipping waiters at a restaurant. If I got tipped nothing for 1 year of delivering post to people, I ain't ever going to give a waiter a tip.
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
Maybe some Posties who deliver in Mayfair + Buckingham Palace get $10,000+Seymour Buts wrote:Over 10 grand? Ha! I can rule that out. Bag of chocolates from an old dear I stash parcels for.
-
blacov
- Posts: 397
- Joined: 12 May 2019, 21:40
- Gender: Male
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
norris9 wrote:Maybe some Posties who deliver in Mayfair + Buckingham Palace get $10,000+Seymour Buts wrote:Over 10 grand? Ha! I can rule that out. Bag of chocolates from an old dear I stash parcels for.
I would say totally opposite. Really rich people are far less likely to tip. Especially postmen.
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
Best Tippers
People born before 1980 living in council houses. They have been brought up and seen their parents tipping the breadman, coalman, dustman and other regular people providing a service in the community.
Times have changed though and nowadays there are many familys on benefits or working/benefits.
People born before 1980 living in council houses. They have been brought up and seen their parents tipping the breadman, coalman, dustman and other regular people providing a service in the community.
Times have changed though and nowadays there are many familys on benefits or working/benefits.
-
malawihap
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 29 Jan 2008, 11:40
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
So true its the old granny with nothing to her name who tips me ,while the guy with the 6 bedroom house and 3 cars who gives me nowt .blacov wrote:norris9 wrote:Maybe some Posties who deliver in Mayfair + Buckingham Palace get $10,000+Seymour Buts wrote:Over 10 grand? Ha! I can rule that out. Bag of chocolates from an old dear I stash parcels for.
I would say totally opposite. Really rich people are far less likely to tip. Especially postmen.
-
biggiehud
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 07 Jun 2013, 18:52
- Gender: Male
How much in tips did you get this xmas?
All down to your attitude what you put out is what you
Get back poor attitude and a poor mouth = poor life
Feel good think big Merry Christmas to all.
Get back poor attitude and a poor mouth = poor life
Feel good think big Merry Christmas to all.