ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

success factors login issue

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
blacov
Posts: 397
Joined: 12 May 2019, 21:40
Gender: Male

success factors login issue

Post by blacov »

I would love to have access to internal vacancies website but this is same old windows log on problem. Is there a way I can access it. I do not want to discuss it with anybody at my office as they will not help and I am fed up with being told lies. Is there a phone number you ring to get a log in or any other way to get in?
sledge4882
Posts: 24
Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 16:16
Gender: Male

success factors login issue

Post by sledge4882 »

blacov wrote:I would love to have access to internal vacancies website but this is same old windows log on problem. Is there a way I can access it. I do not want to discuss it with anybody at my office as they will not help and I am fed up with being told lies. Is there a phone number you ring to get a log in or any other way to get in?

https://performancemanager.successfacto ... rt/#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Username is your pay number
Password is what ever you want it to be (usually your NI number(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blacov
Posts: 397
Joined: 12 May 2019, 21:40
Gender: Male

success factors login issue

Post by blacov »

Account locked... I am not sure how could i lock it but it wont let me log in.
Phunter
Posts: 23
Joined: 28 Feb 2019, 06:50
Gender: Male

success factors login issue

Post by Phunter »

blacov wrote:Account locked... I am not sure how could i lock it but it wont let me log in.
Contact Technology Help Centre (ServiceNow) issues:
Please send an email to the ServiceNow support mailbox (rmgservicenowdemo@royalmail.com) and the RMG System Admin team will be in touch to assist.
Partyondude
Posts: 87
Joined: 31 Dec 2018, 11:09
Gender: Male

success factors login issue

Post by Partyondude »

I'm 95% sure there is an option for login help when you ring the number on the back of your payslip.

I rang a month or 2 ago about something and I'm sure i heard press 4 for help logging into successfactors, maybe not 4 but it said a number.
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

success factors login issue

Post by Janet Brum »

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=93434" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Redvannon
Posts: 59
Joined: 27 Nov 2017, 20:09
Gender: Male

success factors login issue

Post by Redvannon »

I had this a few weeks ago, I spoke to my lino and got them to go into the PSP and they added my email to it and since then I can login and reset my password should I forget it again.