It is that time of the year when my hands and fingers start to dry up and crack meaning lots of lovely hacks! What do you guys use as prevention or what hand cream if any is recommended?
Someone recommended something called Norwegian Formula to me a few years ago, I think Neutrogena make it, works really well if you start using it before your hands get too bad.
When I worked in a factory many moons ago they had pre work & after work barrier cream dispensers in the toilets, when I first started @ RM I did wonder why you did not? One for the courier that
twoloops wrote:When I worked in a factory many moons ago they had pre work & after work barrier cream dispensers in the toilets, when I first started @ RM I did wonder why you did not? One for the courier that
Don't wish to be negative, but it will be 'too expensive', and would you entrust managers to make sure that it was always available?
Use Neutrogena for that exact problem and it has worked wonders for me over the last couple of winters. Think most things mentioned above would also work. The trick is to apply the stuff before going out in the morning. If you wait until after your hands get cold / wet then it is too late. Also reapply whenever you wash your hands.