Is there an official minimum notice period before a stage 1 absence review meeting ?
Was supposed to have the meeting this morning but it didn’t happen. Am I within my rights to have it officially rescheduled with written notice or, because I signed to confirm I would be attending this mornings meeting, can they call me into the office and do it at any time that suits them?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Stage 1 Review
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Stage 1 Review
48 hours notice required I was told.Zicomurphy wrote:Is there an official minimum notice period before a stage 1 absence review meeting ?
Was supposed to have the meeting this morning but it didn’t happen. Am I within my rights to have it officially rescheduled with written notice or, because I signed to confirm I would be attending this mornings meeting, can they call me into the office and do it at any time that suits them?