ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Uniform survey
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Uniform survey
ok, I did it but at the end it says win £300, but guess what, the survey prize closed september 30th!! 
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
Uniform survey
I wouldn't worry, knowing Royal Mail it would have been vouchers of £300 to buy MORE uniform.5plusbonusball wrote:ok, I did it but at the end it says win £300, but guess what, the survey prize closed september 30th!!
-
deadbox
- Posts: 357
- Joined: 27 May 2007, 11:51
Uniform survey
I think you can choose between Woolworths, Rumbelows, Tandy, FAD's or Bejam vouchers, you get issued with the vouchers,but you NEED to have them validated at the store to actually use them. Comet were in the scheme but have now withdrawn.