ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How do you delete your account
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
How do you delete your account
Is it possible to delete your account
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6696
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
How do you delete your account
You have to contact an admin and ask them to do it for you.
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
How do you delete your account
nooooooooooooooooooo Cheshire 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
How do you delete your account
i think you're right moomaisymoo04 wrote:nooooooooooooooooooo Cheshire
-
Superdude
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 15 Mar 2019, 18:27
- Gender: Male
How do you delete your account
U ok hun?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
How do you delete your account
arnold cheshire wrote:Is it possible to delete your account
With such a high post count the answer is unfortunately No. The database can't cope with it and it can cause a fatal crash of the site.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
yubin282
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 19:18
- Gender: Male
How do you delete your account
How do i change my username?
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
How do you delete your account
Send a pm to tbt or Postman.lcook282 wrote:How do i change my username?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
How do you delete your account
With at least 3 choices in order of preference.baldrick wrote:Send a pm to tbt or Postman.lcook282 wrote:How do i change my username?
When I change your username your password will not change, but you will need to remember your preferences. If online when I change it, the system may log you out, or it may change your name without you noticing.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
How do you delete your account
Hi reply four