I gave my manager a weeks notice to leave which ends this Saturday. Do I get paid this week and would I also get holiday pay ??
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Notice period
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
Notice period
Yes and Yes
-
Worcslfc1980
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 04 Dec 2018, 19:19
- Gender: Male
Notice period
Thank you.
Any idea on what leave I should get paid. I have worked here for 20 years
Any idea on what leave I should get paid. I have worked here for 20 years
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Notice period
About a 1/3 of your annual entitlement less what you have taken already.Worcslfc1980 wrote:Thank you.
Any idea on what leave I should get paid. I have worked here for 20 years
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.