ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RM 2000 Slot standards

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
madasaballoon
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 May 2007, 09:00

RM 2000 Slot standards

Post by madasaballoon »

Hi
Does anyone have a link or know of the standards that should be used for the gap between RM 2000 slot sizes at all?

Ta very much
Mad!!
Decky Boy
Posts: 440
Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
Gender: Male

RM 2000 Slot standards

Post by Decky Boy »

C'mon now. . . we've all prepped (and work from RM 2000 prep frames). The slot widths are pre-set, with the minimum size being a bit on the tight side ! I ain't measured things but I imagine around 5mm :neutral:
97gaz
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1023
Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
Gender: Male

RM 2000 Slot standards

Post by 97gaz »

I'