ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Election Payment not in wage

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
sf25
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Apr 2012, 13:57
Gender: Male

Election Payment not in wage

Post by sf25 »

Hi

My election payment has normally been in my wage but this week I am on holiday and when I checked what I had been paid it was just my basic pay. I am angry as I delivered over 2000 leaflets last week so I was expecting a decent sum.
Has anyone else had this issue?
south London postie
Posts: 127
Joined: 14 Jan 2016, 10:54
Gender: Male

Election Payment not in wage

Post by south London postie »

Nope. Manager came and asked for my sig (for the form) on Monday. Paid in full today.
Lfc1972
Posts: 37
Joined: 10 Jan 2018, 18:36
Gender: Female

Election Payment not in wage

Post by Lfc1972 »

Didn’t get mine last week, when queried told sorry I’ve got a lot to put on. This week I’ve got last weeks money so hopefully next week I’ll get rest of it. Took photos of my forms so can query if not right
hatter68
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 81
Joined: 18 Sep 2009, 18:19
Gender: Male

Election Payment not in wage

Post by hatter68 »

Supposed to have got all mine this week as union rep sent off everything last week, but only got one one payment £30.00 £115.00 outstanding hopefully get it next week.
sf25
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Apr 2012, 13:57
Gender: Male

Election Payment not in wage

Post by sf25 »

Found out there was apparently a problem with PSP when the manager was trying to input it all on Saturday. Been told it will be in next weeks wage..... we will wait and see
heapsy
Posts: 2972
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 23:40
Gender: Male
Location: Drinking with Gangsters

Election Payment not in wage

Post by heapsy »

Got all of my remaining payment. The line manager was on the ball and chased people.
redneck
Posts: 788
Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
Gender: Male

Election Payment not in wage

Post by redneck »

A manager's fiddle. Manager to DOM Support, "I can't let these figures show up on the system, the DSM will crucify me and my bonus will be drastically affected. please delay them until next week or the week after!". DOM Support reply: "Righto boss"
kingdazzler
Posts: 41
Joined: 18 Mar 2019, 13:29
Gender: Male

Election Payment not in wage

Post by kingdazzler »

i didn't get mine. was told it was because of the Bank holiday and should be paid next week. we'll see.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Election Payment not in wage

Post by k979aaa »

Maybe before the next election but judging by the conservatives will not be a long time. If you don't get paid someone is corruption is rife in the management at RM possible go hire up or union and turn these lazy bastards out!