I'm also qualified as a barber and I could work a day in a barber shop or do some food delivery or whatever.
Is that affecting my job in any way ? I don't want to be seen and be pointed at that I have another job, I also love the postman job and I wouldn't want to risk being sacked.
Is anyone else in the same situation?
I would ask the manager but we never speak, we never change more than 2 words, everyone is on the rush in the office moving around like ants.
I have a 400£/month car loan payment and that is stressing me a little bit.
I was hoping that there will be opportunities for overtime but 35 hours is the average weekly hours worked.
I've been working as a postman for about 3 months, from what I've read on this forum it could take years to be moved on a full time contract.