ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Arrears of sick pay

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
antcpfc
Posts: 629
Joined: 18 Sep 2007, 17:25

Arrears of sick pay

Post by antcpfc »

Just got my payslip and it has under deductions 'arrears of sick pay' and minus. £92.
The only sick I have had in the last year was a few months back and was three weeks certificated after an operation.
Anyone got any idea what it could be for.
Slider tool. Lol.
Pollyp
Posts: 8
Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 22:21
Gender: Female

Arrears of sick pay

Post by Pollyp »

Are you on Wallington week Rota? I had this happen to me and when I phoned wages they came up with/told me it was a glitch on the system for those on wallington weeks and would be paid back the following week. Best give them a ring in the morning and hope you get a helpful person on the other end. Hope you get it sorted
antcpfc
Posts: 629
Joined: 18 Sep 2007, 17:25

Arrears of sick pay

Post by antcpfc »

Thanks. I've been on the wallington system for about 15 years or more and in the job for 34 years and never heard of this happening.My manager is chasing them up tomorrow.
Slider tool. Lol.
Pollyp
Posts: 8
Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 22:21
Gender: Female

Arrears of sick pay

Post by Pollyp »

antcpfc wrote:Thanks. I've been on the wallington system for about 15 years or more and in the job for 34 years and never heard of this happening.My manager is chasing them up tomorrow.

It’s all the fault of the wonderful ‘psp’ :crazy: