ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Pay

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Smith1212
Posts: 161
Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
Gender: Male

Pay

Post by Smith1212 »

Last week I had Monday off with concussion went back to work Tuesday told my line manager I'd be back Tuesday got paid just for the bank holiday my line manager said he returned me to work Tuesday 1st think so I've had a week with no money and meant to get what I'm owed this week on top of my normal wage ? Any info would be greatly recieved thanks
number one
Posts: 1324
Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
Gender: Male

Pay

Post by number one »

Manager has messed up and not taken you off sick leave by the sound of it