I was due Wednesday as my day off this week
I've had good Friday upto yesterday (bank Monday)
They've changed my route so that the guy I work with had Monday as a paid day off instead
But I didn't know about not having Wednesday off until I came in today
Was gutted
Is that normal? Can they not give me either my day off because this rota is scheduled for the Monday?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
No day off this week?
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
No day off this week?
you should get paid aswell for Monday ?? 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
No day off this week?
If your day off last week was Tuesday,then this week it should be Wednesday.