ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Zenith Car Lease Scam - Left RM

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
MAILMAN84
Posts: 186
Joined: 04 May 2008, 14:05

Zenith Car Lease Scam - Left RM

Post by MAILMAN84 »

Okay so I left RM and got my final paycheck. Meant to be £3k odds but they left me with £63. The car lease I got that still has 3 years to run wiped it out. Now t hey want even more cuz I can't keep the lease. Have no choice to keep it but they're treating me like breaking the agreement. Surely this is illegal?

Left me with nothing and no car?

And yes I know it's in the terms and conditions but if u think about it. "Here's a loan" "oh no actually we've changed our minds but were gonna charge u for breaking the agreement"
smok3y666
Posts: 753
Joined: 21 Dec 2008, 10:47
Gender: Male

Zenith Car Lease Scam - Left RM

Post by smok3y666 »

The contract isn't with RM though it's with the financing company Zenith or who ever it is and i'm sure it states in the T&Cs that if you leave or anything happens it is still your responsibility to still make the payments. On top of all that anyone who uses the RM thing to buy/lease ANYTHING must out of their mind as there's loads better options out there and you'd save a fortune looking about.
MAILMAN84
Posts: 186
Joined: 04 May 2008, 14:05

Zenith Car Lease Scam - Left RM

Post by MAILMAN84 »

I'd happily still keep the lease on I'm not allowed to tho and I was bankrupt whne took it on
streets97
Posts: 92
Joined: 13 Oct 2010, 21:43
Gender: Male

Zenith Car Lease Scam - Left RM

Post by streets97 »

I've got a zenith deal from work, but before I took it I went to a dealer and asked them for what they could offer me, I told them what I could get from work, the salesman said he couldn't match it let alone beat it so I went with zenith
MAILMAN84
Posts: 186
Joined: 04 May 2008, 14:05

Zenith Car Lease Scam - Left RM

Post by MAILMAN84 »

Well found out thankfully ur insured for if u leave rm so I don't need to pay the 40 percent of remaining lease payments. Still think 200 collection is a cheek tho