ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Cancelling POAL?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Cedar_Room
Posts: 826
Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09

Cancelling POAL?

Post by Cedar_Room »

Do I just ring HR or do I contact another department?

Thanks in advance...
“Shorts,in this weather?!”

“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”

“What’s she been ordering now?”
doorstepped
Posts: 1063
Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere west of London

Cancelling POAL?

Post by doorstepped »

tell your DOM before the end of Feb and he will remove it via PSP.
Cedar_Room
Posts: 826
Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09

Cancelling POAL?

Post by Cedar_Room »

Ah right. Thank you,easier than I thought (in theory)
“Shorts,in this weather?!”

“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”

“What’s she been ordering now?”