ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Xmas eve
-
scoobymunster
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 00:39
- Gender: Male
Xmas eve
How was Christmas in your MC, always clearing or was there backlog in getting everything out to certain DOs? I assume there is a few trailer loads of catalogues/credit card bills ready to hit soon though.aiden01 wrote:Our's pretty much clear.Sputters2017 wrote:Question really for the guys at mcs is there a back log or are we clear . Just wondering if tomorrow will be busy . Merry xmas to you all
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Xmas eve
Few manic days but was clear most days. always a few deferred containers lying around at xmas not that ile worry got the week off.scoobymunster wrote:How was Christmas in your MC, always clearing or was there backlog in getting everything out to certain DOs? I assume there is a few trailer loads of catalogues/credit card bills ready to hit soon though.aiden01 wrote:Our's pretty much clear.Sputters2017 wrote:Question really for the guys at mcs is there a back log or are we clear . Just wondering if tomorrow will be busy . Merry xmas to you all
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Xmas eve
None for me either but don't worry the Dom says there's 6 of the f*kkas new yrs week !!CPTNemoUK wrote:I had a heart attack yesterday when I realised I had none. Was expected a dominoes one At leastDICKIEG wrote:Hoorah only 2 d2ds next week, well done royal mail
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
Xmas eve
Expect to get absolutely hammered on last minute Specials tomorrow, then we'll clear the Tracked and if there is any time left after that we'll deliver some letters. What doesn't get done will have to wait till Thursday as not going over.
We're all here because we're not all there
-
paranoid-android
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 09:17
- Gender: Male
Xmas eve
Yep, just been asked to go in early tomorrow, got to staff up! Going to be a grueler right up to my finish time. Then what’s left is left till Thursday .
I remember when Christmas Eve was all about just clearing the sweepings up and get yourself off home and merry Christmas.
I remember when Christmas Eve was all about just clearing the sweepings up and get yourself off home and merry Christmas.