ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How much bonus when 27.5 hrs contract?
-
sylwana811
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 28 Jul 2012, 20:52
- Gender: Female
How much bonus when 27.5 hrs contract?
Anyone know? Thanks
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
How much bonus when 27.5 hrs contract?
about £145sylwana811 wrote:Anyone know? Thanks
-
sylwana811
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 28 Jul 2012, 20:52
- Gender: Female
How much bonus when 27.5 hrs contract?
Thanks.
In two payments? I just checked my payslip and it’s says £72.37
In two payments? I just checked my payslip and it’s says £72.37
-
DrSatan
- Posts: 144
- Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 19:11
- Gender: Male
How much bonus when 27.5 hrs contract?
That's correct, you get that twice in two different payments. Incentive underpin I thibk the other is called.sylwana811 wrote:Thanks.
In two payments? I just checked my payslip and it’s says £72.37
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
How much bonus when 27.5 hrs contract?
''incentive underpin'' is the word they use for being fleeced out of the phantom shares!! 