ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Director of HR email help please? URGENT!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
drumatics
Posts: 11
Joined: 26 Feb 2009, 14:16
Gender: Male

Director of HR email help please? URGENT!

Post by drumatics »

Hi folks,
Does anyone know how I can get the email for Jon Millidge (Director of Human Resources)?
Also the email for Dr. Shaun Davis (Global Director of Health, Safety & Wellbeing)?

I'm leaving the company on ill health grounds after 19 years and I have written a very detailed line of events that I think they should read and act upon so other people with mental health issues don't get the treatment I have received this year in the future.
Thanks in advance.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Director of HR email help please? URGENT!

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

His full title is - Chief Risk and Governance Officer

have you tried the standard royal mail email address format

firstname.surname@royalmail.com
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
azza30
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 112
Joined: 09 Apr 2018, 14:48
Gender: Male
Location: Eternal Misery

Director of HR email help please? URGENT!

Post by azza30 »

I have tried this recently with the above guidance to a very senior person and it worked and he responded after a couple of day's!