Hi,
I resigned on Saturday last week, all correct notice given etc. My final pay slip only shows overtime worked last week and not basic pay. So is it just overtime hours paid in arrears and not the whole gig? Years of service and never knew that if it's the case.
Cheers in advance
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay in arrears
-
estelle
- Posts: 194
- Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 10:31
- Gender: Male
Pay in arrears
Only overtime paid in arrears. When you first started, you'll have received pay in your first week - so nothing owed in that respect.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Pay in arrears
I agree - Pay is from Monday to Saturday with no week in lieu, so yes it looks as though the pay chit was correct.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.