ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New contract
-
Sputters2017
- Posts: 79
- Joined: 08 Aug 2017, 16:12
- Gender: Male
New contract
As we are working an hour less next week does anyone know if we will get new contracts . I dont think i have had a new one since i started 17 years ago and their have been loads of changes in our work and conditions.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
New contract
are you working 39 hours a week now?Sputters2017 wrote:As we are working an hour less next week does anyone know if we will get new contracts . I dont think i have had a new one since i started 17 years ago and their have been loads of changes in our work and conditions.
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
New contract
I’ve been here nearly 5 months and I’ve signed no contract even when speaking to manager about it so based on how shockingly organised the company is I’d say no