ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New trial footwear
-
GoingPostal86
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
- Gender: Male
New trial footwear
Anyone tried these? Noticed they've been added to the catelogue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
New trial footwear
According to this post : https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=87121" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
these are like the current red "clown" shoes but with leather uppers.
Personally I'm going to wait until the newer version Banderas become available apparently around November as I found the original version to be ok.
these are like the current red "clown" shoes but with leather uppers.
Personally I'm going to wait until the newer version Banderas become available apparently around November as I found the original version to be ok.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
New trial footwear
I've a pair of the "New Clown Shoes" without the red bits. They seem OK so far, although some in my DO can't get on with them. I had a few problems with my feet incl Plantars & Gout, but I must admit these "Clown" shoes seem to be the best out of the box fit. I also tend to overpronate and normally wear the out side of my heel quickest. As soon as this starts to wear it makes the situation worse, and it's easy to twist your ankle if you step on a stone etc. The "Clown" shoes appear to resist this wear better (perhaps they're using tougher materials)ted_e_bear wrote:According to this post : https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=87121" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
these are like the current red "clown" shoes but with leather uppers.
Personally I'm going to wait until the newer version Banderas become available apparently around November as I found the original version to be ok.
I used to like the previous Grey YDS Trainers but apparently the Turkish company that made them didn't comply to Royal Mail's Very High Standards of manufacture (apparently we do still have some high standards for some things).
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)